The Entrepreneur Board Game
Sold By: www.Buyblack.Games
- The game uses real-life entrepreneur scenarios to allow players to get a true feel for what it is like to be an entrepreneur.
- Players learn (practice) key skills about accounting/math, negotiation tactics, partnership building, idea creation, and more
- Teaches critical soft-skills like; problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, brainstorming, risk taking, facing failure and resilience, goal setting, working together, and confidence.
- Entrepreneurship is a learnable skill that should be taught early
- Early exposure to entrepreneurship, finance, investing, business strategies, negotiation tactics and more are crucial to the success of any capable human beings
- Entrepreneurship changes the lives of young people and those who are a byproduct of their existence
- The Entrepreneur Game helps transform homes, classrooms and programs into an incredible place of learning, allowing students to shine in different areas of business